A secure password and updated recovery info help protect your MemberWire Account.
Step 1: Create a strong password
A strong password helps you:
- Keep your personal info safe
- Protect your emails, files, and other content
- Prevent someone else from getting in to your account
Meet password requirements
Create your password using 8 characters or more. It can be any combination of letters, numbers, and symbols (ASCII-standard characters only). Accents and accented characters aren't supported.
You can't use a password that:
- Is particularly weak. Example: "password123"
- You've used before on your account
- Starts or ends with a blank space